5.13.2002

I realized something last night.

I do miss the Spice Girls.

Huh?!?

Anyway, what I said was true. I do miss the Spice Girls. Last night, I saw their video 'Holler' for the first time in like, what, two years? And anyway, I really liked how they blended in that song. And it reminded me of their other songs, especially 'Viva Forever'. I liked that song the best 'coz it was really poetic compared to their other bubble-gum pop songs. I liked the video, even though it made me quizzical in the first place. I think it took me quite some time to realize that the video really says a lot about the song. Aside from that, the reminds me of a more idyllic time in life - high school.

Yuck. High school. Not that I hate my high school and the memories that go with it, but I really hate to launch another I-miss-my-high-school-days speech. Move on!