3.15.2003

What a week it has been. Finals is just around the corner, and work has been stacking up like pancakes. I spend 2 nights in 2 different houses last school week, catching up on different projects. One was a report on Amsterdam, and the other overnight was dedicated to our housing project for the Ermita and Malate CBDs. Then earlier, we went off to the Ayala offices to interview the manager of the Ayala Cinemas regarding the acoustics of the new Greenbelt 3 theater. I was hoping we could put in some movie viewing as well, ('Chicago' already opened in theaters!=D) but all of my groupmates had also lots of things to do that no one was willing to go out.

Basically bummer week.=(

On the contrary, there is much to look forward on the summer ahead. I hope I get the chance to write in here exactly how I am seeing it right now. But right now....I'll just keep it under wraps for the mean time.

Here are some of the things I WOULD DEFINITELY WANT TO DO THIS SUMMER.

1. Learn how to drive.
2. Learn how to use Flash.
3. Learn how to use 3D Viz.
4. Make some containers for my stuff made out of newspapers.
5. Look for a job.
6. Go somewhere else.
7. Visit my friends. Go out if I have some moolah.
8. Practice piano.

Any other suggestions?