1.07.2007

Happy New Year everyone! I know, I know, my blog's been on a hiatus but I'm going to do my best to update it. Besides, it's a new year and this is usually the time when everything's fresh and I feel like starting over or something.

First things first: make a goal list for 2007. Call it New Year's Resolutions if you like but it's not really about what I want to change myself but rather the things I want to achieve in this year. There's a difference right?=);; I'd like to share some of these goals with you. Who knows, you might even help me achieve it! *wink wink*

PAYMENTS:
1. Pay PTR, IAPOA (wow. i'm going to do this for the first time this year.)
2. Finish bed debt
3. Open time deposit

PURCHASES:
1. Upgrade computer
2. Buy a bike
3. Complete Harry Potter series – around June – Book 7!!!
4. Get an organizer/clearbook to store important documents
5. List down everyone’s bdays (and remember to greet them) and buy early Christmas and Birthday presents
6. Buy a shoe rack extension
7. Buy my standard photo albums

TRAVEL/LEISURE:
1. Travel to Brunei-Singapore-Malaysia – end of October/end of Ramadan

CAREER ORIENTED GOALS:
1. Finish the project I'm currently working on (but I think this would take more than a year, hehehe)
2. Learn Maya
3. Update portfolio
5. Get more substantial sidelines

OTHERS:
1. Claim my Starbucks planner (and write everything in here on that planner)
2. Settle an org issue
3. Give batch donation to former college
4. Have a haircut
5. Choose (finally) a UAP chapter
6. Spend more time in prayer
7. Stick to a budget!
8. Pamper oneself more often – pedicure anyone?
9. Develop pics! –
10. Read more books – ehem, HP and the Theories book.
11. Drink vitamins!
12. Drink more milk!

Speaking of goals, I've got one goal down - I've claimed my Starbucks planner last Wednesday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Why am I excited? Well, I just feel positive about this year and I'm really looking forward to writing these grand schemes for the year on something really nice.=)