5.23.2002

Being around kids - I visited Brian today at his Vacation Daily Bible Summer Class (he teaches young kids about the Bible), and it's good to see him again after some weeks. I didn't get to see him on his graduation, and I'm happy that we saw each other again.

I saw his class for the first time, and wow. It was something else to be with kids. Maybe it's me. I'm probably not used to be around so many kids, at least kids who are younger than I am. Are we really that naughty and mischievous as kids? I certainly didn't see angels at first when I saw Brian's wards, but I guess kids are really kids.
I guess it's just amazing how kids pack in so much energy - they just can't seem to sit still.

It makes me wonder - what would I do if I were in Brian's place? How would I make them listen to me? Wow. Whoever has the ability to make kids listen to them must
have amazing...powers. And I mean that in the truest sense of the word.