5.30.2002

I haven't blogged lately, and I must have lost the touch...groan.

It's all the researching I've been doing lately...another groan.

Anyway, I just watched Josh Hartnett's 40 Days and 40 Nights, and man!!! It was totally hilarious!!!
(Even Ma thought so too.) I couldn't get over some scenes, like Josh hugging those diskettes for his dear life! And Josh actually likening himself to Christ (of all gods!) doing the ultimate sacrifice by handcuffing himself to his bed (and doing this pose that makes him look like he was crucified) -- kinda blasphemous, don't you think? But really, really funny.

But the biggest laugh I had was over the thought that men think about sex all the time. I mean...I know it's kinda cliche and all, but actually seeing the world from in that kind of 'rehab' state..gives me the creeps. Geez, men are such losers. I wonder why women still fall for them?!?