11.16.2002

tidbits.

TRAINING. I recently joined a network marketing company, and I just came back from the training workshop, and I am still reeling from what I have learned today. The figures they posted, the goals we must set out to achieve, and the attitude we must sport...well, it will take more than one training to polish that side of me. Sigh.

NOKIA 8850. Anyone selling an 8850? One of my friends told me someone he knew was selling an 8850 for only Php 7500, and it really got me interested. My old phone conked out and I was looking for a replacement, and I really felt that having such a classy phone for that low price was such a good deal. So good a deal that I pestered Fil to give me his friend's phone number.

Alas, when I called up his friend, I found out that the person's best friend was already interested in the phone, but he'll let me know if his friend didn't buy it. Of course, that dampened my spirits. But I'm still wishing that the phone would be sold to me instead. It would make the perfect birthday gift to myself, and I really need it anyway.