11.29.2002

FRIDAY BLUES. It is kinda unsettling to see the days pass before your very eyes. I felt that yesterday was just my birthday, and the next thing I knew, it's already Friday. Almost a week has passed by then.
***
Let's see. How did my network grow? Well, it grew by three people. Most of the people I've talked to are still thinking about joining.
***
Design...we've settled on our housing site - the development in Alabang. (FYI: I'm currently taking up housing and urban planning for my design class, and our group's district is assigned to tackle a central business district for our housing site.) The details though, are still to be kinked out. Got a whole sem ahead of us. Work!=(
***
No one even replied to my ad about a laptop for sale! Why is that?=( Usually, my inbox gets filled with at least 10 messages (on a daily basis) from the different egroups I am in. But today...well, I only have two messages and one of them was even a message for a failure in delivery. Grumble.
***
On the whole, it has been a disappointing day.