5.14.2003

I've been keeping much to myself lately. Nothing really much to share, except that I've been stuffing myself with ice cream as of the late, and indulging myself in other ventures that I hope wouldn't fall flat on my face.

VENTURE # 1: I tried to enter Inquirer's 2bU! - I hope it works out! I just submitted some articles, and I'm still crossing my fingers.... oh well. I'm not much of a writer though, I just merely dabble in it. I don't think I have the talent and patience to write a short story. But I guess I'm just wishing that such a distingushed youth section (tee hee, kind of an oxymoron, don't you think?) such as 2bU! would have some appreciation for the 'ramblings of a confused and dazed twenty-something.' (Sorry Jen, just had to borrow that. It accurately describes what's inside my think tank. Heh! You inspire me!=D)

VENTURE # 2 : For the past couple of days, we had mangoes for dessert - breakfast, lunch and dinner. The abundance of mangoes was courtesy of our mango tree. And because eating mangoes just the way they are loses its novelty after some time, I decided to put some of it in my drink. I made some mango milkshakes and mango pancakes! I really should learn how to make crepes as well.

VENTURE # 3 : I finally had the guts to enroll myself in driving lessons. I'm still due to attend my first class, so not much to tell about it.

VENTURE # 4 : I've been recording tv shows as of the late - from cartoons to soap operas to cooking shows. Well worth watching Fez dance to Roberta Flack's ditty, 'I Will Survive'! My work area has expanded to more than 3 GB because of this. I really must buy more cds soon.

I've been keeping myself busy, and none of it related to thesis. Gee. Alarm bells are ringing in my brain.

Quotable Quote: "So you're going to ditch me. Just like Hyde. Everyday, I am here with my heart on my sleeve. Hoping only for friendship. And acceptance. And what do I get? Abandonment. Loneliness. When is it FEZ's turn? Where is my whore!?!" - Fez from 'That 70's Show'