5.15.2003

SELF-CONFESSED TRUANT. At exactly 2 p.m. today was my first day of driving lesson. I got ready at around 12:30 and left the house at past 1. I was really early for my first day. Except for one.

Today WASN'T my first day of driving school. Yesterday was.

What I actually did today was submit a letter to A-1 about some excuse about having a migraine yesterday, and it made me feel like a jerk. I really thought that my first day was today! So imagine my surprise when the girl from A-1 called me up yesterday to tell me that I have missed my first hour. And sure enough, I rechecked my schedule and it was really set on Thursday! Dang. I don't want to forfeit any single minute of my driving lesson time!

And now, I had to make it believable that I was actually going to class. Oh well. To kill time, I paid a long overdue visit to my orthodontist- which was also really bad because I broke a part of my retainer(s). But that is another story.

***

Yesterday was really a wake up call. I just hate the way idleness is making me irresponsible! And my body is sore from all the sleeping I've been doing.=( I have chest pains and headaches from all the sleep. I'm really glad that I am meeting with Joyce and Peter tomorrow - this time around I will make sure that I would be doing something productive.