8.27.2004

10 Years Ago, I...
1. was in Grade 7
2. looked liked that Beetlejuice character, complete with the bangs.
3. was crazy over Joshua Jackson, Vincent Larusso and the rest of the Mighty Ducks
4. basically had a very geeky life. (haha, not much has changed!)

5 Years Ago, I...
1. was in love.
2. was in my freshman year of college
3. met some of the coolest people and lifelong friends.
4. was a naive arki student who was lost in the jungle called UP.


3 Years Ago, I...
1. handled some projects for my orgs.
2. suffered from stress (over structural subjects, hehe)
3. got to know the different work habits of my batchmates.
4. 'came of age' in arki.


A Year Ago, I...
1. was in my own world
2. was fretting over thesis
3. basically thought of nothing else aside from thesis.
4. grew to love my friends even more :)

This Year, I...
1. would learn to make new friends.
2. would continue learning more about myself and the people I meet along the way.
3. would learn to plan my life like Clarice and reach for the stars!
4. would cross the stuff on my wish list one by one.

Yesterday, I...
1. felt like being a loner.
2. pored over more plans. shucks.
3. was able to chat with a good friend.
4. felt tired but happy.

Today, I...
1. pored over more plans. shucks ulit.
2. walked home with friends from the office.
3. stared at the computer. as always.
4. am planning on painting my toenails.

Tomorrow I will...
1. have an x-ray - a preliminary step to pulling my wisdom tooth.
2. go to friend's bday lunch.
3. watch a movie with a friend.
4. plan my next blog layout.:)