1.27.2005

Just a couple of shorts...

...I cut my hair short today. I said farewell temporarily to my long, college days hair. I guess I needed a change, and since I can't afford plastic surgery or a trip out of the country, for the mean time changing my hair length would have to do. Hmmm...I kind of also hit on my hair since I'm somewhat down...I don't think I'll spend tomorrow with my honey. Tomorrow is our first monthsary, but he won't be around because he's rendering work for the whole night -- yup, he's staying the whole night in the office.

...A little bit more and we're going to hit our quota for the lesson board. I hope that pays off.:)

...To Rish: A friend invited me to his birthday celebration this coming Saturday. Hmm...I want to go but I'm having second thoughts because Eastwood is so far from my house, and it is for dinner. And that is just from a practical point of view. Joyce and Mia are also coming, I believe.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 p.m., Blogger RT said...

why can't you sleep over at joyce's? i just realized that it's great going to such events as birthday parties and stuff. some reason for a reunion :D

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home